Q & A
1. Do I need to pay for the insurance if I already have one in my country?
Yes, every student needs to buy insurance at Wuhan University.
2. Where should I go if I have some visa problems?
Please go to the room 1103, the visa office of College of Foreign Students Education.
3. How to use WHU’s WIFI in library or other places?
Students will need to go to the Internet Center to open their log in account.
4. Can we borrow books from Library?
Yes, please consult Room 1105, the teaching office of College of Foreign Students Education for relevant procedure.
5. How can I find out about WHU events?
Please browse WHU’s website and get contact with student union for foreign students.
6. Are there any important event especially organized for foreign students? Can we participate?
Luojia Golden Fall International Cultural Festival will be held each year. For more information, please consult the College of Foreign Students Education.
7. Where can I get the course schedule?
Usually the course schedule will be available after students register at Wuhan University.
8. How can I take some Chinese courses except my major courses?
Beside major courses, students can also take Chinese learning courses at College of Foreign Students Education. They will be responsible for the Chinese learning fee. For more information, please consult Room 1105, the teaching office of College of Foreign Students Education.
9. How can I change my major to Chinese language since I find the Chinese taught courses are very difficult for me?
Please go to room 1101, recruiting office of College of Foreign Students Education.
10. When can I get my transcript and where can I collect it?
Usually, the transcript will be sent to exchange students after the semester ends. Please consult Room 1105, the teaching office of College of Foreign Students Education.
11. How do I transfer WHU credits to my university credit?
It will depend on the home institution to recognize the credits that students obtain at Wuhan University.
12. Can I go back home before I take the last exam since I have some emergency back home?
13. How can I extend my study at WHU?
The extension needs to be approved by home institution. Once get the permission from home institution, please consult Office of International Affairs and College of Foreign Students Education for further procedure.
14. Can I use the dorm after the semester ends?
Usually, students need to move out if the semester ends.
15. What are the procedures that I need to go through before going back to my country?
Please consult College of Foreign Students Education for relevant procedure.
(for exchange students)
Copyright © 2019.微赢棋牌下载 All rights reserved.www.lipuyu520.cn